Any personal data that the user provides for the use of the services and / or contents of the website, or as a consequence of sending emails, will be subject to the provisions of this data protection policy. However, it should be taken into account that some web services may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
The personal data will be incorporated into the files of the Owner of SPANISH GOURMET LTD , Maria Josefa Rodriguez Apruzzese. (hereinafter SPANISH GOURMET LTD ).
All fields marked with “*” must be completed. In the event that the user does not fill in, the SPANISH GOURMET LTD will not be able to register or perform the corresponding service.
The purposes for which the data will be processed will be:
* Manage website user communications
* Maintain the correct relationship with suppliers, collaborators, teachers, students, distributors, and customers who use the services that are made available on this website.
* Provide the services contracted to SPANISH GOURMET LTD.
* Send users informative and / or commercial or promotional communications (even through electronic transmission means such as email or similar), related to the various activities of SPANISH GOURMET LTD. In these communications it will be possible to use web beacons or pixels that provide information to SPANISH GOURMET LTD about the behavior and interaction of the recipients of the communication.
* Manage spontaneous job applications that may be sent through this website.
* Carry out statistical and analytical studies to improve the services, offer, and organization of SPANISH GOURMET LTD.
In this sense, the user consents that their data be processed by SPANISH GOURMET LTD to comply with the purposes indicated above.
Those affected may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, under the terms established in current legislation, by writing to the address:
SPANISH GOURMET LTD
Reference: data protection
COMPANY NUMBER: SC660256
INCORPORATED IN SCOTLAND. HOUSE OF COMPANIES EDINBURGH.
REGISTERED ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY:
10 SAVINEST, KYLE COURT
Guarantees and compliance of SPANISH GOURMET LTD:
Compliance with the obligations and rights regulated in Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as in other current regulations regarding the protection of personal data. It also maintains in place the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
To guarantee compliance with these measures and obligations, SPANISH GOURMET LTD subjects its data processing system to constant external audits that verify the security and confidential treatment of the information it handles.